- Fees are based on either a half day rate (up to 4 hours) or a full day rate (up to 8 hours) agreed at time of booking.
- Overtime rates will apply outside of these hours worked out on an hourly basis dependant on the daily rate.
- Agreed expenses will be added where appropriate.
- Permitted usage includes editorial, press advertising and leaflets/ brochures.
- Additional fees may apply for the following; Public transport, TV commercials, Billboards and the Internet. The client is responsible for negotiating the additional rate payable at the time of booking.
- New clients may be required to pay 50%/100% of booking fee prior to commencement. Existing clients will be required to pay within 30 days of invoice.
- All models are self employed and contracted for services to Model 101.
- If a client is not happy with the model supplied, a complaint must be received on the same day within 3 hours of the booking commencement.
- A 50% fee will be charged for all cancellations made within 48 hours prior to commencement of booking.
- A 100% fee will be charged with cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to booking.
- Membership of the agency is non refundable
- No membership fee is required upon joining the agency, we offer a completely free service
- We cannot guarantee we will find you work as a model but it is in our interest to do so, but the modeling side of the agency is only part of the work we do.