We teach the same modelling and self esteem techniques used by today's top fashion models and actors.
You will learn the many self development techniques necessary to take care of your mind, body and spirit and give you the confidence to succeed. Having the right look is just part of your success, you need the right attitude as well...
...and where we have the X Factor- you can then use our agency's facilities to network, promote yourself and we can help you find work afterwards
Our Improvement & Modelling 8 Week course provides an invaluable insight into the industry and is currently discounted to £950. At the end of the 8 weeks we put on a fashion show for friends and family and certificates of graduating from the course are handed out.
Breathing techniques for the body and mind
Posture, walking & sitting
Visual poise & body language
Self esteem and building confidence
Diet & Nutrition pt 1
Enhance, Balance & define facial features
self esteem techniques
Hair care and products
Day to evening styling techniques
Upper body and abdominal fitness
Body type analysis
Trends, colours & accessories
Voice & correction speech
Manners & social etiquette
Body movement & expression (fitness)
How to build a models tote bag
Fashion, catalogue & commerical print posing
Agency function & expectations
How to become a successful model/actor
Applying make up for a casting
In studio/on location:what to expect
Diet & nutrition pt 2
workng with a photographer
Fashion show and graduation
Terms & conditions:
- The Personal data included in this form will be "processed" (as such terms are defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) by Model101 Ltd and/or the Principal(s) of its own schools ("Stagecoach") for the purposes of administration, research.Model101 will not disclose this information to third parties for marketing purposes. Model101 itself may use this information to provide marketing information.
- Course times and fees are given in the "Fee Note", the "Acceptance letter" or the relevant "Venue Sheet" for each course. An application will only be deemed to have been accepted if accompanied by the payment/transfer of the required deposit. Receipt of the application and any deposit or fees paid at the time of application will be confirmed in writing along with all relevant course details and acceptance of any student is not confirmed until that letter has been issued.
- Methods of Payment
- Bank Giro/transfer.
- By direct debit or standing order
- Courses take place once a week during the normal academic terms. The term dates for the following term will be made known in writing at the end of each term.
- Written confirmation from Model101 of an application confirming that a student has been allocated a place establishes a contract for the provision of teaching services.
- Where a student is attending any course for the first time the contract can be terminated no later than 4 days after the second course day. Any fees paid, over and above the deposit amount, will be refunded. No refund will be given from week 3 of the course.
- Model101 reserves the right to exclude students from lessons at its discretion.
- Model101reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff.
- Fees are reviewed annually in September.
- Model101 will from time to time take photographs and film footage of students during class time for use in marketing and publicity material. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed/filmed please let us know in writing.
- Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform Model101 and its staff of any existing injuries or medical condition.
- Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Model101 can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
- The liability of Model101 and that of its staff is restricted to class time only and then only to gross negligence.